Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum

Super villageois de Prizee
Le forum rêvé pour gagner des codes et astuces pour Prizee!

Forum  /faq.php search.php   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Quest Mode Ideas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Les quêtes de prizee
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davefollmer

Masculin
Bubz: 11
Moyenne de bubz: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 15:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Quest Mode Ideas Répondre en citant

Hello,

I would like to say that I love forge's quest mode, and I love some of the more recent additions to the mode: being able to start a quest with a draft deck, being able to choose specific boosters as prizes, more interesting challenges and challenge rewards, etc. With that being said, in my hundreds (if not thousands) of quest games, I have come up with a few features that I would love to see in future releases:Incorporating Drafting, Sealed, and/or Tournaments into quest mode. Like most players, I love to draft and to play in tournaments, but at the end of a draft, the experience doesn't feel as rewarding as the quest mode matches (I want to open my prizes and pull some sweet rares damnit! =P). I wonder if there is a possibility of supplementing the "play a duel, win a pick" nature of the quest with limited tournaments that can be bought into for a chance at prizes, or format-enforced tournaments that would incentivize the player to maintain a standard, block, or pauper deck for example. There are many cute design options here for gimmick tournaments: "deck must contain 20 creatures of the same type", "no blue spell tournament". Having constructed tournaments instead of just 1v1 duels would have the added benefit of allowing the player to compete in "fair" matches. Playing a quest in standard format and having the opponent open with volcanic island double mox time walk ancestral on turn one can be a bit off-putting. Obviously it would take a lot more work to create working and fun ai decks in every format, but it's something to consider.

For More Details:-
POS Solution marketing Video

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 15:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Les quêtes de prizee Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation