Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum

Super villageois de Prizee
Le forum rêvé pour gagner des codes et astuces pour Prizee!

Forum  /faq.php search.php   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Prize Pool and 3 v 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Les jeux de prizee...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faelanstevie

Masculin
Bubz: 6
Moyenne de bubz: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Avr - 09:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Prize Pool and 3 v 3 Répondre en citant

HI

So, I was wondering why the prize pool for the RLC championship that happened a few days ago was so low? I mean, 50k is not that bad, but this game has a huge player, across every gaming platform, with PC peak players reaching around 200k at the best I've seen. I dont think that number includes PS4 and PC (I think, I could be wrong) but it does not, then I'm guessing at least double that number across the platforms. 400k players at the same time is huge, yet the prize pool was only 50k.I only say that when I look at the difference between Dota 2's prize pool and Rocket League's, where Dota 2 has a peak player of about 800k, and it's a PC that's so accurate, and their prize pool was 24 MILLION. Why is there such a large gap in prize pool payouts? Will Rocket League have higher payouts in the future? Also I usually noticed that Psyonix only holds big tournaments for 3 v 3, why is that? Will there be well-made organized tournaments around 2 v 2 gameplay in the future?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40668
Digital advertising studio

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Avr - 09:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Les jeux de prizee... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation