Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum

Super villageois de Prizee
Le forum rêvé pour gagner des codes et astuces pour Prizee!

Forum  /faq.php search.php   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Small business essentially on Amazon and Ebay?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Evenements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 虎 Tigre
Bubz: 370
Moyenne de bubz: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Small business essentially on Amazon and Ebay? Répondre en citant

The most egregious instance was a few months back when I ordered a bed frame, and it came unassembled without any screws, dowels, or anything to hold it together. I just got a huge box full of wood and instructions on assembling it. Contacted Amazon and I told them "it's cool, I can understand if they forgot to put the screws in one box, can happen to the best of people, just send me the missing screws I don't mind." Amazon said they couldn't do this because it was a 3rd party seller, and the 3rd party seller would need to issue a replacement. The seller said they would ship me another full frame because they couldn't open a box to take the screws out, and told me to take the new full frame and send back the old one without the screws. They shipped the 2nd frame overnight and before I had the return shipping label from them for the first frame, the 2nd frame arrived at my door. Guess what, the 2nd frame was also missing screws! I had to contact them again and get a refund, then haul 2 boxes full of wood (7 foot long boxes mind you) down to UPS during business hours to ship them back.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://hardforum.com/threads/amazons-new-refunds-policy-will-crush-small-b…

Innovative Product Launch

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Evenements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation