Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum

Super villageois de Prizee
Le forum rêvé pour gagner des codes et astuces pour Prizee!

Forum  /faq.php search.php   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Wedding Cake Decorations - Succulents...poisonous?!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
markblake

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Bubz: 124
Moyenne de bubz: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 08:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Wedding Cake Decorations - Succulents...poisonous?! Répondre en citant

Hi!

I've just met with my cake baker (she's a colleague from work who has recently started baking and decorating wedding cakes) and we were using the photo below as inspiration. She has a florist which she uses frequently to source flowers from to decorate cakes. They sourced and prepared succulents and another type of flower bud and greenery for us however when she was assembling the cake (as a practice) her husband said that he thought that the plants looked poisonous!! We did some google-ing and the flower buds are poisonous - bad florist!! However we can't find a huge amount of information on succulents or eucalyptus leaf? There are lots of images on pinterest of these decorating cakes but very little showing how to use them safely!!

They looked so beautiful - I don't really want to go down the sugar craft route as they don't look overly realistic. Has anyone sourced succulents to decorate their wedding cake? Any tips or guidance would be gratefully received!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://w ww.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-diy-ideas/

Web Animation Video Studio Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 08:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation