Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum

Super villageois de Prizee
Le forum rêvé pour gagner des codes et astuces pour Prizee!

Forum  /faq.php search.php   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Need ideas for a special birthday

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Les cadeaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 虎 Tigre
Bubz: 370
Moyenne de bubz: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juin - 13:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Need ideas for a special birthday Répondre en citant

Help! My best friend is turning the big Four-Oh next week and I want to do something really special to help her celebrate. We are going out to dinner with her husband, but I am trying to think of something and I can do it. We both have small children at home, so whisking her away for a fun weekend trip or something like that is out of the question. 

The only thing I can think of is doing lunch and then an afternoon day spa treatment (manicure, etc.) together. Does anyone else have any good suggestions? What was the best birthday present you ever got from a friend? What was the most memorable thing a friend ever did to help you celebrate a birthday?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.
References
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-gifts/4520-need-ideas-special-b…

Travel insurance video

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juin - 13:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super villageois de Prizee Index du Forum -> Prizee.com -> Les cadeaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation